Full-Time Position | Based in Nashville TN
For over 25 years, we at the Tennessee Justice Center (TJC) have been standing with Tennessee families and helping them access the basic necessities of life. We believe that all our neighbors have value and dignity, that all deserve the opportunity to thrive, and that our laws and public policy should reflect these shared values. Every day our courageous team works hard on behalf of and in partnership with Tennessee individuals, families, and communities.
Do you want to join our fight?
We are looking to hire an Office Manager to ensure that our office is operating smoothly and efficiently. If you’re highly organized, pride yourself in communicating well with others, and embrace optimism daily, then this could be the job for you. This position reports directly to our Chief Operating Officer and regularly interacts with the entire team.
A typical day might look like:
- Greeting visitors, and answering incoming phone calls
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail and deliveries, and managing outgoing mail
- Sourcing, screening, and scheduling interviews with prospective employee applications
- Organizing all-team events and meetings
- Managing office supplies inventory and placing orders as necessary
- Managing building contracts for services, security, maintenance, and groundskeeping
- Providing administrative support as necessary, including maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
This job might be for you if:
- You are super organized and obsessively take detailed notes on everything
- You have never met a stranger and enjoy interacting with people daily
- You can manage multiple projects at once and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You flourish on a small team where all hands-on deck is the norm
- You enjoy using technology and know how to use all the Microsoft Office platforms
This job is even a better fit if:
- You have graduated from a college or university
- You have at least two years of experience in office management or equivalent role
Why you would want to join us:
The Tennessee Justice Center offers amazing co-workers, competitive salary and excellent benefits, including paid time off, ten paid holidays, paid parental leave, retirement plan contribution, and high-quality medical, disability, and life insurance coverage. TJC is committed to equity and inclusion. People of color and individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
To Apply: Send us your cover letter and resume via email to email@example.com. Please include “office manager” in the subject line of the email.
For more information about Tennessee Justice Center, visit tnjustice.org.