TJC operates without any government funding. We rely on the generosity of private donors and community grants to support our ongoing work. In spite of our limited budget and size, TJC has been remarkably successful in maximizing our gains for every dollar spent. Please consider helping TJC continue its work by donating today.
Join our Raising the Bar Campaign
TJC has launched its Raising the Bar Campaign – a firm pledge program that will help sustain TJC’s work while strengthening partnerships with the private bar. Click here for more information. If your firm would like to join Raising the Bar, please contact Emily Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have a wide variety of student internship positions available and we will work with you to help you get school credit. Every summer we host several full-time law clerks, who participate both in our client advocacy and in preparing briefs and legal research as it relates to our class action suits.
- Serve on TJC’s Board of Directors, Development Committee or Public Relations Committee
- Videographers to capture stories about our work and our clients
- Help out at the office by stuffing envelops or collecting client stories
- Graphic designers to help us TJC produce pamphlets and flyers for our outreach and development work. If you are interested in a graphic design internship with us, please read more here.
- Host a “meet and greet” for TJC at your home or office
- Web guru to help create content for our website and Facebook page to help us connect to our clients, supporters, and audience
- Sponsor a community lecture
- Photographers to take photographs of families who are being honored for our Mothers of the Year celebration
Not sure what to do? To read an inspiring story of one way kids stepped up to make a difference at TJC, read here.
Share your story by contacting Tennessee Justice Center
A large part of TJC’s success has come from our ability to help create systemic change, but that change doesn’t come unless we can show that the systems are broken and not working for people. One of our most powerful tools to do that is sharing real people’s stories- people like you. If TennCare denied a service you need or if health reform is helping you get what you want, let us know. If you’d like to share your story with TJC, please contact us.
- Like us on Facebook and share our Facebook posts with your friends
- Follow us on Twitter and re-tweet our posts
- Sign up on this page for our newsletter and share it with others
Get In Touch With Us!
Contact Emily Jones at email@example.com to find out more about any of these opportunities.
For location and parking information, please go here.