FREE In-Home COVID-19 Vaccines for Seniors & Tennesseans with Disabilities
Jul 19, 2021
A Partnership with the Tennessee Commission on Aging and Disability (TCAD) & Home Health Agencies
What is this program:
Seniors and Tennesseans with disabilities (over the age of 18) can now get a free COVID-19 vaccine in their own home!
- They do NOT have to prove their age, disability or citizenship.
- “Senior” means anyone age 60 and older.
- “Disability” means any kind of diagnosis, chronic illness, special healthcare need or disability.
- Caregivers or anyone (over the age of 18) living in the same home as a senior or person with a disability can also get vaccinated through this program!
- This program is available anywhere in the state of Tennessee.
- Vaccine provided will be the one-time Johnson & Johnson vaccine. There will be no need for a second follow-up appointment.
For more assistance regarding this program, please contact the Tennessee Disability Coalition at 615-383-9442.