A Medicaid Master Class
Thursday, March 25, 2021
11:00 am – 12:00 pm CST
With a growing immigrant population in Tennessee, chances are you have encountered a non-US citizen in need of health insurance coverage. The complex rules governing eligibility for immigrants can be daunting – especially during a global pandemic. During this 1-hour webinar, TJC’s knowledgeable team will discuss the Medicaid programs designed to provide coverage to immigrants including those who are undocumented. Specifically, you will learn how to:
- navigate the 5-Year Bar rule as it applied to Medicaid eligibility including the exceptions
- spot the overlooked Medicaid coverage
- build the record to support the TennCare/CoverKids application
- help immigrants apply for premium tax credits even if they appear to be in the Medicaid Coverage Gap.
- use TJC-tested workarounds to overcome enrollment challenges, plus much more.
Don’t miss this webinar on one of our most requested topics – getting health coverage for immigrants.